Saturday, November 28, 2009

x Mr. 10am makes'em mornings sweeter


i had no idea this was coming my way for my birthday i was so clueless... i was so content with my crewneck &4 pins he gave me this past sunday... but i shoulda known he was up to something all the questions about the mail if i got my mail today and if ups was even delivering yesterday (cause his brother was waiting for a package! my ass!) ... and asking for my address to google map my house? No, he got me goood and asking me what i wanted... im so gullable &beyond blonde! he blew me out of the water with this... the fact that he knew i wanted a snuggie and would die for my very own & that im infatuated with hello kitty Tayy he put in work & ordered one off of my favorite site! him &my little sister moni put in work for about a month... moni almost got her ass beat walkin in the room wearing it out of no where!!!! ok & saying "look what my friend bought me" ok i chased her ass down the hall and almost beat her... i didnt want to believe it it was too cute &too baby pink for her... so she showed me the ups box &it was almost a positive it was hers, her f'in name was on it "Bonquisha McCool" she pulls out the paper in the box and I'm still in denial cause there's no way i can ask for a snuggie for months straight &this be hers, plus her bday is in may F THAT! so i snatch the letter and it's actually the receipt and on it i read "Dante Smith" & my heart melted.... and my entire family watch me cheese supppppeeeeerrrrr huge! i snatch the snuggie off her and just instantly cuddled snug tight style!

+ last night a crushboo melted my heart &the mailman brought me something sweet...
Let's just say it's the sweetest thing everrrrrrr &last night was the best lonely sleep I've ever had!

++got you on my snuggie hype huh? lmao thirsty much? on the hunt much? i know my snuggie she's cute huh?

3 comments:

CompulsoryStyle said...

this is adorable!! i want a snuggie! Jealous? Much!!

Kay ♥ said...

BAHAHHA BITCH U WERE NOT CONTENT W THAT CREW!NAW U WERE...LMAOOOO


AHHH WE STYLIN ON EM W OUR SNUGGIESSS. GET IT BITTTTCH

KRSNA said...

Awwwww how teary eyed am I right now

LinkWithin