Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im 21 &dancing in my sleep, no LA for me....

Photobucket
--plans went blahzee blah but atleast my nails are cute &and he misses me... stuck with tons of birthday cupcakes, no one to share them with &no ride to my sisters basketball game with pre-pms kickin my ass! Grrrrr it's a mess talkin to a boo thing undressing from the boots to the house shoes and ash gray tights staying warm in my pk &snuggie gifts! while i got time to think... On a lighter productive note Im looking forward to my new cupcake jewelry trade with a new friend for new a cut, style, &dye! plus i look forward to handling DYI christmas gifts... jotting down and sketching ideas tonight.... "owning my night..."

FML: im legal for some dranky dranks &i lost my I.D!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Neon Diamonds by Melissa Burwell said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Have fun

fellow blogger

MeLoVe

www.theflystop.blogspot.com

Dee@LilMartiansbtq said...

Thats my chick!!...lol and people say im a bad influence..nah

LinkWithin