Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rough little Sketch,

Photobucket
cause Ive been inspired, a week back... After a long night out being flashing in my chunky gold doorknockers, cute little bangs braid &a lowkey fly ass outfit malfunction i woke up to this the very next morning i promise you...
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes" peter 1:3:3
&almost cried my eyes out. Thing is... i get a scripture sent to my phone every single morning &this just happen to hit on point, little scary but very eye opening... And since, I've lowkey put the doorknockers to a tiny rest &i now tuck my nameplate in hahahaha.... although that's not what it meant exactly, This opened my mind again, i read it about +30x... &realized God's grabbin my attention cause i fell off a little again i will admit it & in anyway possible saying hey im talkin to you and please believe "braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes" is catchy at it's most! I've stuck my nose back in the bible &I'm following my heart much more letting my craft's new beginnings continue to shine &not letting the "hype" control my being.... Well because so I've decided my live art this Sunday for a Ladies Night will detail a few pieces from this scripture... this is a corner sneak peek of the actual piece to come.. the colors are mind blowing the detail work is going to be fun! i can't wait to be soaked in good vibes, great people, &DIY women... Come this Sunday to "More Than A House Wife Ladies Night" &see me paint this live...


STAY HUMBLE.

3 comments:

Chainsaws & Jelly said...

so awesome lady. i took that scripture as not getting sucked into the hype which can blind us.

have a great time painting sweets :)

OB said...

I have yet to see you paint live, I might just have to peep you mama, besides I miss ur presents!!

Kay ♥ said...

awww i love that!who would have thought that was a scripture!!

i miss you so much! we should email each other once every other day or more!!!

love the drawing too

LinkWithin