Wednesday, October 14, 2009

be the reason...

my nail polish be poppin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
NOTE TO SELF: #BOMF minus the drama, circles over squares soak up the rain and let your creative juices flow love etsy everyday &craft to "Avenue- @CurtissKing" eat watermelon &get inspired to paint nails &drill holes!

This is exactly why I've learned to keep my business lowkey in the circle I've built up... venting only out towards those who i know will keep shit within the circle better yet within themselves, my shit's never blogged or subliminally talked bout until i slip up and vent out to wrong people my shit's only addressed via on a personal tip... this is why i adore my friends with everything I've got not letting in a little mouse for any cheesy interruptions! I love how1x meetings turn into flooding subliminal blog topics...if we on some laboratory type shit results is in and you and yours &mines and the Drama is at 75% too high please im keeping to myself may the loser weep, my circle is too tight for this...


2 comments:

Kay ♥ said...

i lovee ur nails cholas! love u

Sondria said...

"circles over squares" NICE wordplay

LinkWithin