Friday, May 15, 2009

nothin like 1996,

Photobucket
when the west coast loves her some east coast...
real recognizes real... i had a chit chat with yummie, head of don't trip... yet &she humbled me so much... it's funny when one's going out of her way to knock your hustle and others recognize it ("dty is not down with that") &i didn't even have to say a word about it... Even tho my crafts have been stagnant because i have no legit income the dty ladies have held me down... I've gained some lifetime friends, one's that supported from the get-go... &i can't complain... Life is good, &God's blessed me with east coast lovers...

"my soul is sweet!"

2 comments:

Kay ♥ said...

love you girllll! && the btchs that jockin your steez, psh fck EM. we know the real deal ;]

GLAMOROUS VANDAL said...

word at what Kay said na' mean jelly bean :)

LinkWithin