Saturday, April 11, 2009

ello jello mello make the boys say hello!

elaborate for bishes **BULLETS ONLY CAUSE MY MOM HAD IT LYING AROUND THE HOUSE CIRCA 88 SINCE MY DAD'S BEEN LAPD! PUT A CHARM TO USE, DON'T FAKE YO LIFE!
Photobucket

I hate it when, I contemplate for hours on two different things especially at forever 21 considering already spending over an hour walkin in circles &i end up buying the dress which i thought was right and when i get home and try it on a few times i know the other one was more right!!! so here i am receipt searching cause exchange might be in stores for today along with getting my hair cut and dyed, baking velvet red cupcakes and making sandy a necklace because tomorrow her &baby are going to be at the park! DAMMMIT!! i shoulda went wit the simple black dress :/ i hate lines and explaining a useless reason why i want to exchange and just the process all over again thankfully i know exactly where the dress is and what size i need! chris is going to be mad cause he loved the dress on me &my mom's going to be mad cause she can't borrow it and just dangit Amen, Forever you did it again always getting the best of me... ello jello mello make the boys say hello! On a less outfit stressful lighter note within 2 months I'll say I've been crazy investing in hair clips of my favorite kinds! (;


P.S. sweetest downfall NOT! shitty camera back in use while ordering new battery charger for our canon rebel! Grrrrrrrr I've always disliked you but dealt witchuuu! me and powershot always had a fake relationship!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin