Sunday, February 15, 2009

sweet bboys/girlfriend dinner...

Like i said "I've NEVER been a fan of Valentine's Day "
but a surprise never let girl down i love my boyfriend christian &soul massive boys &their love for their ladies EVERYDAY Feb. 14 doesn't define it any less or any more! hence, I can write a book on last night... but I'll let the dinner speak 3,000 sappy words...
"When a bboy crew cooks for their ladies with love..."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*I've never had a valentine quite like this...

10 comments:

Ki said...

AWW! That was so freaking cute of them man. & I like the board you & your girls did for them. You all are sweethearts =]

PORCHE ` said...

Looks like you had a really good day :)

+ I emailed you about placing an order on a necklace.

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet!

I'm glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day! (:

Ashley Outrageous said...

ahhh mad cutee! lucky youuu!

Kay ♥ said...

omg cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

looks so yummy

Super Noodle Rach said...

awww how sweeett!!

and omg..that last pik of u and your bf....gave me a heart attack u look EXACTLY identicle to my sister in that picture.its so odd!!!!

Unknown said...

wow his looks incredibly cute!!!

Lizzy said...

that last picture is incredibly cute!!!

Remul said...

the fooodd lookedd soooo goood.
lol

Its Just Co said...

Omg! It seemed sooo sweet! I had a nice simple Vday as well! Anywho, what kind of camera do you have??? I am gonna buy a new one soon, and im lovin the way your pics come out.

LinkWithin