Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear LA,

-please treat my best friend well...
-take care of her tuck her in at night...
-focus is the key...
-cross your fingers she gets 1 out of 15 of the jobs she sent resumes to...
-even tho we fux up the system, let our friendship still shine...
-may her fashion dreams take flight...
Photobucket

I've always had faith in this girl, not once have i doubted her drive. It's definitely her time to shine, God's worked out a great one for her.. soon to be back in the city that holds her heart, this is no old heart this is the one she's built up from the ground. This souls been threw struggles that never held her down... She keeps me on top of MY hustle, she reminds me that when all fails God's the ONLY MAN to turn to.. she doesn't sweetly tell me nothing. Oh, she's nice but REAL nice (; on every level that is.. when i tend to get too nice &too soft she toughens up my hustle, no cupcake can do a sweet job like Clara can...


1 comment:

NayCake said...

aww what a beautiful lady...and what a dear friend u are

LinkWithin