Friday, January 30, 2009

Thrifting Date, i think...



Love & I...
wish my luck, Hopefully we go.. i hope to find goods... I've never been lucky when it comes to thrifting, only him! i get so jealous members only galore perfect fit! glasses of all sorts! Ughhh the only great finds i ever make are for my room &i have so much in my room to this day that my room can pass for a thrift store itself! But with thrifting i get NO LUCK! I find records for other people...I'm tired of finding flannels now, i have enough... To be honest i find more things in my grammas closet (purple moccs &acid wash jackets clutches in every color)

I'm a fan of antique spoons mad awkward i know but i own a few Rosy spoons i love i hope to find a cute set of silverware preferably mismatching! (spoons for the rice, &twirling my honey &tea &eating cupcakes) spoons over forks all day eveuurrrrry'day!!!



sidenote: my bestfriend cornbread lost his signature grampa glasses so irronically he's going shopping tomorrow too! supposedly if we do go thriting tomorrow we may meet up with him, he knows the G spots of thriftiness, down on "Smelly Rose?" he get's the hook ups on thrifting! lmao how so you ask? i know! so do i.

1 comment:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I'm a fan now, good post babygurl...

LinkWithin