Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday baby!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET &LOW GLK BABY!
Photobucket
I'm on a tight budget love, i guess that's when your creative mind runs bananas, &your home printer comes to great use... I've done plenty of paintings for you as gifts... so i thought something cool which is still an I.O.U birthday gift but no sorry's needed...cause this birthday gift's on a budget &still one of my best projects i've done yet...i hope you like it when you get to flip thru it... i put my heart in it, here she is a birthday card with hood creditability, sweet love, sensitive memories &yummy cupcake cakes... lol special sweets for you later... baking in the oven 12 at a time... (;

LOVE YOU FAG! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ANOTHER YEAR FULL OF HAPPINESS &GLK SURPRISES! NOW GO GET YO DRANK &YO 2 STEP ON...
Photobucket
"I'm writing you a 4 page letter &i enclosed it with a kiss..."
Photobucket
surprise! surprise! looky look what i made for him! ^
pop up pages included! Yay!

Out with a stomach ache &in hopes sleepy head even remembers my phone call i just made! (; again happy birthday love, Crashing!!!!! Goodnight,

1 comment:

Ashley Outrageous said...

shittt is mad creative! love it!

LinkWithin