Saturday, November 1, 2008

cupcake lady, to soften yo hustle on Halloween!


cupcake mama, (;

eww lashes &glasses &loose aprons, funky candids

i soften my dad's hustle, cupcake mama &my thug na$tey dad

dribble cupcakes on a ship in Puerto rico like BRATZ circa 87'

sometimes i gotta soften Steve Urkles hustle,




my BRATZ dizzzzoll, best friend girlfriend

Cupcake Mamas,


haha, dad &christian

chris &monistankness

Shmexy Eileen,

tiff &my momma lady LAPD "Little Ass People Department"

chris cholo boogie down

floating bboy

chris &crush bizzle holdin down my drive way

family souls

lol, for working for LAPD for 20+ it was funny when i corrected his LA fingas


Juk's crime scene

mom &i






i really enjoyed my family kickback it was a success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol@the cupcake song... cute.

LinkWithin